At Robert Half, we understand our company is only as good as the people we employ - which is why our valued team members enjoy a range of employee benefits.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package of benefits to our employees in Singapore including:
- Loyalty leave: Up to an extra 10 days annual leave available according to years of service.
- Career break for up to 3 months after five years of service
- Paid maternity leave of 4 months after 90 days of service
- Charity leave: Two days paid per year
- Medical and dental insurance
- Employee referral program: Earn money by referring people you know to work for Robert Half.
- Employee assistance program: All employees and immediate family members can access a professional confidential counselling service with qualified psychologists; face to face or telephone service, available 24 hours/7 days; paid for by Robert Half.
- Learning and global career development opportunities: Examples are new hire induction, mentoring program, tailored learning plans.
- Flexible work practices
- Anniversary of service awards program: For our long-service employees.
Health and well-being initiatives
At Robert Half, there is no higher priority than the health and safety of our employees as well as our contractors, candidates and other visitors.
This is achieved by providing a safe and enjoyable work environment, whether it is at a Robert Half site or any other location where we work.
Our company goal of creating a productive, safe and healthy work environment for all employees is fostered by our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), our annual flu vaccination program and our workplace safety standards.
Want to work for Robert Half? Click to view our latest internal vacancies.