Founded in 1948, Robert Half has a long history of connecting opportunities at great companies with highly skilled job seekers. Bolstered by the strength of our brand, our people, our technology and our professional business model, we find meaningful and exciting employment for the people we place and provide clients access to the specialised talent they need to help grow their businesses.
We pioneered the idea of professional talent solutions nearly 70 years ago and, as the needs of businesses have evolved, so have we. In 1986, when current leadership acquired the Robert Half business from founder Bob Half, the staffing industry was much different than it is today.
There are more than 300 Robert Half locations worldwide, with our Singapore office located in Republic Plaza. Local and international businesses of all sizes turn to Robert Half for our personalised recruitment approach and unprecedented access to the most qualified talent for their contract recruitment, project consulting and permanent recruitment needs. Learn more about our specialised brands.
In Singapore, Robert Half operates in the following industry divisions:
- Finance and Accounting - for contract and permanent finance and accounting personnel
- Financial Services - for high-calibre financial services, insurance and banking professionals
- Management Resources - for senior-level finance, accounting and business systems professionals on a project and interim basis
- Robert Half Technology - for contract and permanent IT professionals
- Robert Half has been selected as a FORTUNE’S “Most Admired Company® for 25 consecutive years and is the only company in its industry to achieve this distinction.”
- For the third year, Robert Half was selected for the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index.
Harold M. Messmer, Jr., Chairman and CEO
M. Keith Waddell, Vice Chairman, President and CFO
Paul F. Gentzkow, President and COO-Staffing Services
Robert W. Glass, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development
Our steadfast commitment to 'Ethics First' provides the behavioural framework for our relationships with fellow employees, job candidates, clients, shareholders and vendors.
Honesty, integrity and professionalism are the core principles of our business and have remained so for more than half a century. We expect our people to adhere to these standards in their daily actions. Integrity is the common fabric of the people we hire and will continue to define our business for years to come.
Our approach is based on 70 years of recruitment experience. Central to our business philosophy is that our recruitment consultants only fill assignments within their field of expertise. Each specialised division focuses solely on one particular industry, allowing us to provide unrivalled professional service and client support.
For more information about Robert Half recruitment services, visit our corporate website.