A company can equip you with the necessary skills to tackle your day-to-day tasks but beyond that, a proper plan for the career path should be in place to further your professional development. You should look out for companies that are willing to invest in their employees, whether in the form of further education, or the best technology, to propel both their employees and businesses forward. After all, a company is only as good as its people. Get expert career planning advice for your career path.
- The pros and cons of a mid-life career switch
- 5 professional development tips: Make a difference with these five time-tested ideas
- Career planning 5 years ahead and how to make it work
- 3 tips on overcoming career setbacks
- Think you’re getting enough as a high flyer?
- Will this be your year for career development?