Achieving a good work life balance is a goal for most people. It can feel at times like you’re struggling to find the perfect mix between work and play. Follow our tips and advice on how to achieve work life balance such as utilising the time and assets you have, managing family commitments, your commute into the workplace and keeping your health and well-being on track.
Maintain interests outside work and most of all - have fun. You can achieve the work life balance that you dream of.
- No one likes a micromanaging boss. Learn how to delegate work effectively.
- 5 tips on how to achieve work life balance
- 8 signs of workaholism and how to get your life back
- Time management skills at work: Dealing with digital distractions effectively
- Paternity leave – bane or boon for the office?
- 6 surprising advantages of being a working mother you never thought about
- Making a difference to your health at work
- 5 health tips you can easily put into practice at work