Robert Half specialises in the search and placement of executive leadership talent, across a wide array of industries.
With more than 70 years of experience, we are experts in providing bespoke retained search advisory services for Board-level, C-suite and senior leadership.
We have successfully appointed high-impact talent to drive our clients’ future strategies, enabling us to develop broad networks and insights.
Contact us directly at 65 6533 7778
We make use of our many years of expertise and industry know-how to identify and secure top-level executives, right up to the board of directors and advisory board. Your company’s success is always at the heart of our partnership:
What you can expect:
- A dedicated team of highly experienced executive search specialists who will assist you throughout the process
- A tailored service based on an in-depth analysis of your business strategy, including defining specialist capabilities and soft skills necessary for leadership positions
- Access to one of the largest databases in the industry, including our vast international network. Almost all candidates we place are passive and not actively looking for a new role, demonstrating our proven search capabilities for top talent
- AI matching technology to complement our personalised approach
- Access to impressive senior candidates whose skills, work styles, and career goals are aligned with yours
Our managing directors, along with our in-house associate and research, candidate development and administrative teams actively manage and facilitate the search process, with the goal to secure the talent that will take your company to its next stage of growth.
With this focus in mind, here is how we organise our work:
- Our boutique approach is balanced with the strengths of our robust worldwide network of innovative and dynamic executives
- Progress updates every step of the way. Keeping you informed is our top priority
- Suitable candidates for your assignment are evaluated and shortlisted, and the relevant profiles are prepared ready for your decision
- Experts in conducting national and global searches, and assisting companies and candidates with relocation discussions and negotiations
- An executive match that fits your timeframe. We have a successful track record of appointing senior executives on a timely basis
What you can expect:
- As one of FORTUNE’s “Worlds’ Most Admired Companies” for 25 consecutive years, we are respected all over the world for successful search placements. In 2022, Forbes magazine named us one of “America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms” for the sixth successive year.
- We have successfully filled more than 2,500 key positions, in specialist fields and industries all over the world. 97% of our retained executive searches result in successful outcomes, whereas the industry average is around 64%.
- We work to achieve a targeted search completion using a timeline agreed with you, often in less than 90 days.
- Assignments are supervised by our experienced managing directors throughout the whole search process and beyond, to certify a successful placement outcome.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting are part of our DNA, as your continued success is our success.
- Whether you are publicly listed or in private, family, or private equity ownership, our many years’ experience in executive search ensures we are very familiar with the challenges you face.
Our executive hiring process
Step 1: Initial client meeting
The most important part of the hiring process is the research phase. At this stage, we will work collaboratively with you and your team to discuss your organisation, its culture and the specifics of what you are looking for in your next executive placement.
Our understanding of your unique executive talent requirements will allow us to develop a Position Profile. This is both the “road map” for the executive search candidate development and hiring process, as well as a document that can be shared with applicants, summarising the organisation and the executive position’s scope. This will outline your ideal candidate’s management competencies, work style and personality.
Step 2: Candidate development
Guided by the Position Profile, we will identify potential candidates during this next phase of the hiring process, leveraging our worldwide network of executive talent.
Our objective is to interview and critically evaluate the most promising executive professionals, thereby helping to expedite the hiring process by introducing you only to candidates who have a history of executive success.
We will communicate with you regularly throughout this time, sharing market feedback, sourcing status updates and potential executive candidate profiles.
Step 3: Streamlined search experience
During this part of the hiring process we work with you to identify a condensed short list of highly skilled executive candidates. You will then interview them all in one day, in person or virtual, in a professional setting without distraction. Next, collaboratively we help you to identify the top two or three executives who should move forward to final interviews.
At this stage we will also partner with you to finalise the desired salary negotiation and ultimately accelerate the hiring and onboarding process.
Step 4: Final interviewing stage
At the final interviewing stage of the hiring process, we conduct Robert Half’s 360 Degree reference check for your finalist candidate(s).
We verify post-secondary degrees and relevant certifications and licenses.
Your company then receives a written Reference Report that details the fit to the Position Profile.
Step 5: Concluding the Executive Search hiring process
The last step of the hiring process is the development of a mutually beneficial arrangement based upon the executive candidate’s compensation history/experience.
Our frequent communication will ensure that you remain well informed about the status of the negotiations, the offer and the acceptance.
Executive Search will stay in close communication with both sides to facilitate a smooth and timely transition and onboarding.
Executive roles we have placed
- Chief Executive Officers and Managing Directors
- Heads of Finance
- Technology and Digital Officers
- Marketing, Sales and Communications Officers
- Human Resources Officers
- Supply Chain and Operations
- General Management
- Board Advisory
Frequently asked questions about Executive Search
Executive search is a highly specialised consultancy. Our Executive Search team possess long-standing relationships, experience and specialised expertise in filling business-critical leadership, C-suite, and board positions across a board spectrum of functional areas and industries.
After extensive consultation, research, and preparation of a tailor-made position profile, our team of experts identify and attract ideally suited candidates by approaching them directly. We work concentrically, regionally, and nationally to attract superior talent from the marketplace.
An executive search firm specialises in sourcing high-quality candidates for executive roles. They differ from contingency recruitment in both their process and approach to candidate sourcing and how closely they work with the client.
Because they are ‘retained’, executive search firms work exclusively with the client, taking the time to assess existing talent within the business and to understand the company culture and facets of the role.
Retained search firms typically use very sophisticated vetting techniques and identify a successful placement based on the longevity of the employee within a role, and how large a contribution that employee makes to the company as a whole.
Robert Half has been valued and respected in the industry for decades. Our Executive Search team benefit from this reputation whenever they contact potential candidates. It goes without saying that we are very discrete when we approach people directly.
The search and placement of qualified leaders, such as C-level executives, can be ascribed to the passive applicant market. In many cases a discussion about changing jobs only arises when we get in touch with them.
Our Executive Search team of managing directors, associates, and researchers have many years of experience in searching and securing senior talent for company leaders. We have filled more than 2,500 key positions for our global clients via Executive Search.
When you retain an executive search firm, you are entering into a business relationship. The firm you select is an extension of your image and reputation. The retained executive search firm’s representatives become your eyes and ears in the marketplace, and the first point of contact in acquiring the ideal executive for your firm.
At Robert Half we safeguard your good name, protect your confidentiality, and work diligently to honour our commitments every step of the way.
Our Executive Search team can assist you with the search and placement of leaders anywhere in the world. Here are a few of the places where you will find our Executive Search teams:
- United States