At Robert Half Executive Search, we are the leaders in executive talent acquisition and our ultimate goal for you is to expedite the hiring process and help find you the best leadership match for your company. The Executive Search hiring process includes five easy steps that allow us to get to know your needs as a client and ultimately connect you to top executive talent who will drive your business forward.
1. Initial client meeting
- The most important part of the hiring process is the research phase. At this stage, we will work collaboratively with you and your recruiting team to discuss your organisation, its culture and the specifics of what you are looking for in your next executive placement.
- Our understanding of your unique hiring requirements will allow us to develop a Position Profile. This is both the “road map” for the Executive Search candidate development & hiring process, as well as a document that can be shared with applicants, summarising the organisation and the executive position’s scope. This will outline your ideal candidate’s management competencies, work style and personality.
2. Candidate development
- Guided by the Position Profile, we will identify potential candidates during this next phase of the hiring process, leveraging our worldwide network of executive recruiting and consulting sources.
- Our objective is to interview and critically evaluate the most promising executive professionals, thereby helping to expedite the hiring process by introducing you only to candidates who have a history of executive success.
- We will communicate with you regularly throughout this time, sharing market feedback, sourcing status updates and potential executive candidate profiles.
3. Streamlined search experience
- During this part of the hiring process we work with you to identify a condensed short list of highly skilled executive candidates. You will then interview them all in one day in a professional setting without distraction. Next, collaboratively we help you to identify the top two or three who should move forward to final interviews.
- At this stage we will also work with you to finalise the desired salary negotiation and ultimately accelerate the hiring and onboarding process.
4. Final interviewing stage
- At the final interviewing stage of the hiring process, we conduct Robert Half’s 360 Degree reference check for your finalist candidate(s).
- We verify post-secondary degrees and relevant certifications and licenses.
- Your company then receives a written Reference Report that details the fit to the Position Profile.
5. Concluding the Executive Search hiring process
- The last step of the hiring process is the development of a mutually beneficial arrangement based upon the executive candidate’s compensation history/experience.
- Our frequent communication will ensure that you remain well informed about the status of the negotiations, the offer and the acceptance.
- We will stay in close communication with both sides to facilitate a smooth and timely transition and onboarding.