Is your company ready to face tomorrow’s cyber-risk?
72% of Singaporean CIOs say that the number of detected security threats has increased compared with 12 months ago.
Download your complimentary 'Cyber-security – Defending your future' report today. This comprehensive IT security trends report will provide you with the latest information and insights on:
- Current cyber-security trends and the challenges companies face
- Why cyber-security should be a priority for SMEs
- The key characteristics of an efficient IT security strategy
- The core steps needed to develop and implement an effective cyber-security program
To discuss these IT security trends with your local recruitment expert, or have a confidential discussion on your technology staffing needs, contact us today.
Strategies for defeating cyber-risk
- Recent trends in IT security are seeing both businesses and cyber-criminals becoming more advanced.
- One major internal threat is when organisations have a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy that allows their employees to use their own devices at work.
- In response, businesses must design data security strategies which consider the probability of future threats, instead of focusing on current operations.
- Because cybercrime trends are often similar across the same industry, sharing information can allow a more effective response.
Key elements of an effective IT security program checklist
- Ensure effective governance is in place, which is aligned with the entire organisation and is reviewed and updated for best practices.
- Take a risk-based approach to cover the enterprise’s operations and supply chain security, rather than simply relying on the vendor’s word.
- Endorse the support of senior management to ensure the company’s security best practices are followed consistently.
- Create employee awareness of potential security threats through regular training.
5 ways to keep your office network safe from cyber attacks
In today's digital age, the chaos following a cyber attack can be as debilitating as a physical one. Doing your part to keep your office network safe is easy with these five fundamental insights.
Data breaches: 4 steps to cloud security that every business should know
A data breach represents more than just business loss - IT and data security breaches can also mean brand damage and legal liability. Let's have a look at how you can mitigate this risk.
Tech professionals: The growth of big data and its opportunities
As an area of IT offering enormous possibilities for business organisations, big data offers big potential. Let's take a look at some of the major IT roles being driven by the growth of big data.