IT Project Manager (Investment Banking background)
Location : Central Region
Post Date : 27 September 2016
Employment Type : Temporary & Contract
Job Order Number : MLJ15760
Line of Business : Project Consulting
Our client is a well-known investment firm in Singapore. They are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to work on a Trading platform project (1 year contract).
- The IT Project Manager represents the IT department in front of the various stakeholders and vendors.
- He/She takes the lead on their big projects related to the client's trading platform.
- He/She is responsible for the planning, processes, execution and delivery of the project on time.
- The Project Manager manages the Stakeholders, vendors and 3rd party systems. He/She liaises with the different departments inside the company.
- He/She leads the team and facilitates the contact and communication between the different parties.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 10-12 years of working experience in investment banking
- Very good knowledge of the investment/trading domain
- Experience in Business Intelligence, data migration, data warehouse, trading platform
- Experience working on trading platform project (enhancement, upgrade, integration, implementation)
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- PMP certification
- Experience working with eFront or Summit is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1547259
One Raffles Place Tower 1