S$3500 - 4500 / month
23 August 2018
Finance and accounting
An outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Accountant to join our Singapore team. Robert Half is a fast paced professional services organisation and has branches throughout the world.
Robert half has a corporate environment that offers excellent employee benefits. We offer a great team environment, work/life balance and excellent resources at your fingertips.
The Accountant will support the Financial Controller in the day to day finance and accounting functions of the Asia operations.
- Responsible for General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Inter-company reconciliations.
- Statutory and financial reporting, including handling audit queries from internal and external auditors.
- Prepare Balance Sheet schedules & bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly cash flow statement for submission to corporate office
- Prepare schedules for audit and taxation.
- Timely and accurate submission of monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Quarterly GST submission and reporting.
- Upload the month-end financials from Sage ERP to PeopleSoft
- Assist the Financial Controller in any other Ad-hoc assignments.
- Scrutinize vendor invoices; ensure the invoices are approved by the appropriate authorities before recording them in the accounting system for payment settlement.
- Receive vendor calls and handle appropriately.
- Process vendor payments and ensure vendors are paid on a timely manner via telegraphic transfer.
- Post AP invoices and bank payment vouchers into Sage ERP system
- Process staff expense claims in Concur.
- Raise invoices upon candidate start date and send it to customers on a regular basis.
- Update receipts in the accounting system
- Degree in Accountancy with 3 - 5 years experience in a medium sized environment as an Accounts Executive / Assistant Accountant.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical, meticulous and have an eye for detail with good positive working attitude.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize items.
- Proficiency in accounting systems such as Sage ERP 300/ACCPAC and Microsoft excel/ word.
- Team player and ability to work independently.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No BA23082018, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | Registration number: R1221177 | EA License Number: 07C5595