Credit Analyst in the payments industry
S$5,000.00 - S$9,500.00 / month
11 March 2019
Our client is a world-leading US company specialized in corporate payments solutions. They are expanding their global footprint and are currently growing in Asia. They are looking for a Credit Analyst for their Singapore branch.
As a Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Utilizing financial statements, risk models, and commercial and consumer credit reports to make complex credit decisions;
- Continuing to evolve credit and receivables policies/procedures to align with industry best practices and all pertinent laws and regulations;
- Preparing and presenting complete and accurate credit packages for management and the Corporate Credit Committee recommending and supporting credit decisions;
- Developing and producing various monthly and quarterly reports depicting portfolio exposure;
- Auditing portfolio that exceeds €500 million in annual sales to ensure that the billing is accurate and free of embedded receivables;
- Assessing and collecting on delinquent receivables effectively and managing to pre-determined target delinquency rates;
- Providing multi-functional, operational support to a broad group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in credit, risk and collections;
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated use of credit and banking laws and regulations;
- Intermediate to advanced account reconciliation and auditing skills;
- Intermediate accounting knowledge;
- Experience in assessing risk on mid-sized to large accounts;
- Experience with developing and adhering to credit and collection policies;
- Ability to work in a mainframe-based A/R environment;
- Capability to conceptualize and implement system workarounds due to platform limitations and constraints.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No MD11032019CA, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1879423
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778