HR Systems Business Analyst
SGD7,000.00 - SGD11,000.00 / month
1 July 2019
Their offerings include strategy, business case creation, operating model design, product configuration, benefits measurement and continuous business improvement.
- Working with clients to gather necessary information to configure software to suit the clients needs;
- Prepare the necessary documentation as required throughout the implementation project;
- Provide support across data migration, parallel runs and go-live projects;
- Liaise with clients from start to end throughout the project cycle and update on progress;
- Become an advocate for the vendor and maintaining knowledge of the market.
- Previous exposure to HR, Payroll, Time + Attendance or a Rostering software;
- Experience in Modern Awards assessment and interpretation;
- Experience with one of the following: Ceridian, Deputy, TANDA, ENTO, TimeTarget, Riteq, Workbrain, Workforce Software, JDA;
- Experience in talent acquisition, talent management and workforce management and the ability to understand the inter relationships between these areas and what this means to delivery, adoption and management of business outcomes;
- Success in building and maintaining customer relationships and expectations;
- Strong problem-analysis and problem-solving skills with a strong capability to assess root cause and remedial actions;
- Experience bringing the business an understanding of workforce management software, technology and cloud deliver.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1879423
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778