IT Programmer (3 month contract renewable)
Location : Central Region
Post Date : 17 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary & Contract
Job Order Number : MLJ9196433
Line of Business : Project Consulting
Our client is a trusted name in the offshore marine industry. They are a leading service provider to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a global presence. They are currently looking for an IT Programmer for min 3 months (renewable).
- Provides technical and system programming expertise to develop and implement the applications supporting the business.
- Facilitate estimates of project requests; ensure timely delivery based on the estimates.
- Stays up-to-date on industry trends and advancements in order to facilitate future development needs to provide most efficient support to end users.
- Work with business users to resolve data integrity issues such as missing data, formats and identification.
- Perform validation of initial data received from systems or business users as well as assess normalization results to benchmark.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including procedures, system specifications and technical documentation.
- Perform unit testing on software deliverables.
- Provide the relevant assistance during product test, integration test, user acceptance test and sign-offs.
- Provide post-implementation support and carry out investigation and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Diploma in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- 3 years + of relevant experience
- Working experience APEX, PHP and PL/SQL
- Experience in Crystal Report, .Net and general web based development is an advantage
- Experience in shipping industry is an advantage
- Proficient in, or can quickly grasp applicable business processes and functions
- Results driven and has a positive attitude
- Effective team player and collaborator
- Available for minimum 3 months
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref MLJ9196433, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1547259
One Raffles Place Tower 1