Mobility / Workplace Platforms Team Lead or Manager
Location : Central Region
Post Date : 09 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : GB9281170
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Our Client is now the second-largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks.
Our client offer a broad array of specialist financial services, ranging from consumer, corporate, investment, private and transaction banking to treasury, insurance, asset management and stockbroking services.
Candidate will drive the modernization of the workplace environment to increase productivity, efficiency. Candidate should possess good technical knowledge of desktop & mobility technologies to enable common authentication and access frameworks, open collaboration, personal productivity, multi-channel communications and standard desktop & mobile platform operating systems.
- Optimized desktop/mobile images with necessary language support
- Advanced patch management and anti-malware
- Secure and encrypted data policies
- Centrally managed licensing compliance
Technical engineering skills for the following areas
- Windows 7 /10 architecture, imaging, deployment & group policy management
- Cloud technologies
- Desktop Policy Standards Development & Management
- Mobile Device Management (tablets & handhelds)
- Tablet/Mobile device technologies
- Application Packaging
- Application virtualization technologies
Please send your resume, in WORD format and quote reference number GB9281170, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1221710
One Raffles Place Tower 1