Location : Central Region
Post Date : 10 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : TB10058855
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Leading global brokerage company servicing the financial and real estate markets.
- The network analyst is responsible for first line technical support, maintenance and monitoring.
- Ensure network availability is maintained and issues resolved within business recovery times.
- Review network designs and changes and monitor global network infrastructure
- Update design documentation and new infrastructure procedures
- Ideally you will come from a SLA driven multi-vendor infrastructure environment with at least 5 years' experience supporting high volume in a trading environment.
- Excellent Junos OS fundamentals (configuration, operational monitoring and maintence)
- Excellent Cisco CatOS and IOS fundamentals (configuration , operational monitoring and maintenance)
- Routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF and BGP)
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number TB10058855, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1766927
One Raffles Place Tower 1