Location : Central Region
Post Date : 14 November 2017
Employment Type : Temporary & Contract
Job Order Number : MLJ10176654
Line of Business : Project Consulting
Our client is a top tier commercial and investment bank. Due to project growth, they are looking for a Modeler with strong TABLEAU knowledge to join the team within the Group Finance function (6 months contract).
The candidate will play a key role in developing, maintaining and enhancing "reports" with TABLEAU in relation to the Balance Sheet and Liquidity Requirements in the Bank's stress test exercises.
This role's key components include
- Development of modelling methodology, assumptions, compliance requirements, sensitivities and drivers for projections
- Work alongside business stakeholders to develop, understand, and translate business impacts into financial projections
- Understand and translate business and market drivers into financial projections
- Ensure data quality, reconciliation, validation, consistency with various sources
- Degree in statistic, economics, mathematics or financial engineering
- Min 5 years of experience
- Strong stress testing balance sheet and modelling skills
- Strong knowledge of TABLEAU
- Familiar with liquidity concepts like LCR, NSFR/Cash flow maturity ladders, balance sheet and PNL
- Strong Excel knowledge and ability to work with large datasets
- Banking product knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical skills
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number MLJ10176654, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1547259
One Raffles Place Tower 1