Treasury/Risk Management Project Manager (AVP)
Location : Central Region
Post Date : 05 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : GB9348656
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Our client is a leading Global Bank and they have an immediate opening for an IT Project Manager.
As part of the Technology group, the Project Manager holds the overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Group Corporate Banking & Operations. He/she should work in partnership with transaction banking users, finance, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Knowledge in Consumer Banking Product/Process is an added advantage
- Experience in treasury and or Risk Management is essential
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment
- Tertiary education required
- 8 years in project management in IT in investment bank delivering projects exceeding S$ 1 mil
- Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
- Self starting with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders.
Please send your resume, in WORD format and quote reference number GB9348656 by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1221710
One Raffles Place Tower 1