* Global Institution
* Dynamic Organisation
* Strong Asia Pacific presence
* Will be responsible for supporting the Trust Administration team in all trust administration matters.
* Maintains the integrity of products, administers fiduciary structures allocated by the Trust Administration Team Leader and manages fiduciary risks.
* Will be based in Singapore and report to one of the Trust Administration Team Leaders.
* Proper and efficient administration of a portfolio of fiduciary structures.
* Drafting and preparation of documents like trustee minutes, company minutes, payment instructions, account opening forms etc.
* Update and maintain Phoenix database.
* Ensures Compliance/Risk requirements are met for all fiduciary structures and proper escalation is raised when necessary.
* Full membership of; or currently pursuing at least one of STEP or ACIB Trustee Diploma
* Prior experience in relevant fiduciary & trust management.
* Knowledge of relevant fiduciary and private banking products, services and procedures.
* Understanding of compliance and regulatory concepts.
* Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently and under pressure.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No. AC15992, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1656519
No.1 Raffles Place #27-02
+65 6533 7778
One Raffles Place Tower 1