Underwriting Services / Claims Manager
Location : Central Region
Post Date : 13 November 2017
Employment Type : Temporary & Contract
Job Order Number : NMClaims1
Line of Business : Banking & Financial Services
The Underwriting Services Manager is responsible for the servicing of internal and external customers and business partners. The overall objective is to provide the service that the Customer wants with the least amount of resources/cost and the highest quality of delivery. Thereby making sure that the GC team is supported by the right tools and processes to enable KPI's to be met and ensure business success.
- Strengthen and improve the interaction with Underwriting, Claims, the IP team and CDM in order to deliver world class service (Year of service)
- Optimize operating model between GC and third party providers.
- Ensure efficient and effective policy issuance for our domestic and international Customers and brokers.
- Delivery of operational metrics and service report to track productivity and efficiency
- Customer interaction, engagement and Account management
- Design, recommend and implement changes to processes and systems in order to improve our offering to our Customers.
- Working with other market-facing teams to deliver the change in the business to agreed timeframes and Customer outcomes.
- Support the implementation of regional and global tools and processes to improve Customer delivery and achieve business objectives.
- Experience with Underwriting Support & Claims Management
- Worked within general insurance
- Experience managing teams
- Multiple stakeholder experience
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number NM-Claims-1, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1767726
One Raffles Place Tower 1