S$60000 - 90000 / month
20 December 2017
Our client is a consulting firm. For one of their client they are looking for a KYC Officer for a special project for 4 to 6 months.
- Review and ensure the completeness and accuracy of customer files completed by the KYC analyst is to the standards required to comply with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Complete due diligence on each client to ensure understanding of the client and the nature of the business
- Work closely with Business to continue client and compliance partners to conduct periodic review on our existing customers in a timely manner.
- Escalating red flags in a timely manner
- Attend internal committee meetings as required
- Continuous improvement to the existing process and identify opportunities to advance our support capabilities to improve client experience internally and externally
- Degree in Banking, Accountancy, Business Administration or related discipline
- Min 2-3 years of experience in Financial services institutions, preferably in KYC/AML/Client Onboarding area
- Knowledgeable and experienced in operations, risk management, KYC/AML process and compliance
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Able to multitask in a dynamic environment and follow through the assignments within the tight time schedule
- Excellent interpersonal ability to manage relationships with all levels
- Strong process and project management experience would be an advantage
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number MLJ10228926, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1547259