Logistic Functional Lead
S$96000 - 132000 / month
11 January 2018
Our client is highly respected industry leader (FMCG), currently planning a major project to implement JDE across APAC. They are currently looking for a Functional Logistic Lead.
- As the Regional Functional lead consultant you will lead individual in their functional area (Logistic).
- You are the Subject Matter Expert in the production field.
- You are the first point of contact for OpCos Functional Lead.
- You are responsible for coordinating, facilitating key users meetings, system configuration, module testing, scheduling key users for system tests, preparing process documents, approving training documentation and relevant end user training
- Degree in IT, Finance or a relevant area orequivalent experience.
- At least 5-8 years of experience with software implementation, integration and support.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - a real desire to understand the 'why' behind every problem.
- A creative mind to deliver fresh solutions.
- Ability to express ideas clearly, concisely, logically, and persuasively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong knowledge of JDE and the logistic module
- A previous experience in manufacturing environment is an advantage.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number MLJ10253587, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1547259