Assistant Accountant - Accounts Receivables (6 mth contract)
SGD3,000.00 - SGD3,500.00 / month
1 July 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Robert Half is the world's leading specialised recruitment firm and the first to provide placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals. We are looking to hire an Assistant Accountant - Accounts Receivables (6 month contract).
The Assistant Accountant will manage the Accounts Receivable function for Singapore, Hong Kong Shanghai and Japan. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Submission of customer invoices via mail / portal
- Assist on allocation of daily receipts through various payment methods (cash cheque, e-transfer etc.).
- Maintain receipts register on a daily basis
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Address enquiries and requests in a timely manner.
Liaison & Communication:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship within finance department and front office.
- Respond promptly to all queries by customers and ensure that customers provide payment details for all payments.
- Liaise with Shared Service function on customer receipts
- Liaise with the Credit Control Officer on customer remittance advises and reconciliation on customer receipts
- Liaise and communicate with sales consultants.
You must have at least 3 years' experience in Accounts Receivables. Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skill with analytical, meticulous and have an eye for detail and good positive working attitude. Ideally you have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize items. To be successful, you are proficient in accounting systems such as Sage ERP 300/ACCPAC and Microsoft excel/ word as well as a team player and ability to work independently.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No BA020518AA, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778