Assistant Manager/ Manager (Costing)
SGD7,000.00 - SGD8,000.00 / month
31 July 2019
Finance and accounting
An exciting opportunity to join an established MNC as the Assistant Manager/ Manager (Costing) to oversee its emerging market portfolio.
Reporting to the Regional Finance Director, you will oversee standard cost setting, inventory management, analysis of manufacturing variances, business planning, full set of accounts closing as well as lead in the development of business plans, budgets and forecasts. You will also ensure the smooth implementation and execution of group costing structure and cost accounting operations' sub entity processes in the region.
You will analyse results based on KPI indicators, and be an effective business partner to ensure alignment when there are implementation of costing processes in new initiatives in the region.
** 30-40% travelling required on a monthly basis.
Successful candidates must have:
- Minimum 6 years' exposure in Cost Accounting/ Plant controllership
- Must have strong understanding of standard cost setting and in-depth experience in analysis of manufacturing variances
- Manufacturing industry exposure required (Good understanding of COGS concepts)
- Strong exposure in standard cost setting, cost accounting and analysis of manufacturing variances
- Team management experience desired
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GH11091210, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Hor Man Teng (Geraldine) EA Registration no.: R1217737
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778