AVP - Risk Analyst
S$90000 - 120000 / annum
24 July 2018
Banking and financial services
A reputable and forward looking sovereign wealth fund organization is urgently looking for AVP - Risk Analysts.
- Attention to detail when quality checking reports and be accountable for the timely delivery of reports to stakeholders
- Provide meaningful analysis and explanations for the reports
- Raise, investigate and follow up on issues related to data quality and content of the reports
- Work with different parties across the company to design effective and efficient delivery channels for risk and performance information to its stakeholders.
- Proactively evaluate redundancies and inefficiencies in existing processes to continuously improve productivity
- Be able to leverage on corporate databases and handle large datasets to design and produce reports
- Good degree in IT, Engineering, Finance or related fields of study;
- Around 3-5 years of experience in a financial institution;
- Detail orientated, possess initiative and work well under pressure;
- Technical skills (SQL, Python, R, Excel VBA) and handling of large analytical datasets are preferred;
- Sound knowledge of financial instruments and good grasp of risk and performance-related concepts will be desirable.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number KH10547753, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1106582
Singapore1 Raffles Place #27-02
One Raffles Place Tower 1
SINGAPORE 048610 +65 6533 7778