Business Analyst (P2P, OTC, R2R, BPM)
S$6500 - 10000 / month
13 March 2018
Our client is a well-known company in the F&B sector. They are looking for Business Analyst, Subject Matter expert in Order to Cash (OTC), Procure to Pay (P2P), Record to Report (R2R) and Business Performance Management (BPM) for a one year project.
The BA understands, articulates and implements the global standard processes and controls related to his area of expertise. In addition he/she pro-actively contributes to integration topics with the other Finance streams and other Functional domains in scope of the Global Template.
- Identification and analysis of business impacts of implementing the Global Template
- Work with the Solution Consultant to gather, document and challenge specific local requirements (tax, legal, compliance related) following a zero-gap approach
- Provide expert knowledge of the subject area and the transition methodology
- Be responsible for the successful closing of gaps between "as-is" and "to-be" situation
- Be a change agent and support the OpCo on their change management journey
- Work with users to develop necessary processes or procedural changes to accommodate the Global Template solution
- Ensure a proper and effective knowledge transfer (e.g. documentation, key-user training, etc.)
- Thoroughly perform functional testing and support user acceptance testing of the solution and associated procedures to confirm that the primary business requirements are met
- Log issues and risks that surface during configuration, training or other team activities and also follow-through on resolution of those issues
- Complete and improve test scenarios
- Support roles and responsibilities mapping vs. positions
- Continuous improvement and keeping up-to-date of documentation (SOPs, process descriptions, Sol ID materials, etc.).
- Adequate handover to Business As Usual after Stabilization phase of the transition
- Contribute to project status reporting
- Bachelor or Master's degree in finance, IT or related area.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the functional areas linked to procurement, sales, logistics, production
- Preferably direct experience with JDE, HeiLite (Navision/ Drink-IT) or SAP
- Experience with ERP implementations/applications
- Understanding and knowledge on the connections and interactions with other streams (Finance and non-Finance streams)
- Experience with Business Intelligence
- Experience in process modelling
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis
- Participation in the design, development and implementation of software solutions, systems and products
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong and effective communication skills, facilitation and presentation skills, strategic thinking, effective time management (Capable of managing multiple priorities and meet closely-spaced, ambitious timelines)
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Capability to understand End to End processes
- Team player
- Able to travel 50-60% of the time.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No MLJ10348269, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1547259