Credit Controller (6 months contract)
SGD4000 - 5000 / month
1 July 2019
Finance and accounting
A global MNC in the logistics industry is looking for a Credit Controller to assist them with collection function for a period of 6 months.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for collection activities. Duties include:
- Generating and sending out invoices
- Following up on payment, collection and reporting activities
- Resolving payment discrepancies, investigating and responding to customer queries
- Reviewing AE aging reports
- Reviewing credit terms, check on customers' credit ratings and determining the credit limit.
- Assist with month end closing
The successful incumbent should have a diploma/degree in accounting with at least 3-5 years in the AR/Credit Control capacity. He/She should be able to work independently with minimal supervision, are assertive, pro-active and have good communication skills.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No SK0011035260, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1107882
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778