ERP Finance Business Analyst
SGD8,000.00 - SGD11,000.00 / month
1 July 2019
Our client, an international consulting firm, is looking for an ERP Business analyst to assist in the rollout of a new GL Platform.
- Mapping out as-is and to-be processes
- Take on a leading role in the successful implementation of the new cloud-based Unit 4 ERP system in Singapore and Hong Kong
- Ensure that ERP is configured according to the template and local requirements to deliver efficient GL processes in the entities.
- Develop and maintain functional documentation and consolidate any global documentation on integration process and data flows, system context diagrams, system and data interfaces, and controls if need to.
- Support the Data Governance process and help ensure that relevant data is accurate when loaded into the system, and that master data creation / maintenance processes are followed.
- Coordinate with support for analyzing and fixing root cause issues, as needed.
- Provide support to business users in their day-to-day operations.
- Work with business users in improving and composing business process and aligning it to ERP flow or where required, review ERP workflow to better fit into ERP process.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science or IT.
- You have multiple years of experience working on GL Roll outs.
- Unit 4 experience is considered a plus
- Experience with cloud based GL platforms
- You are a self-starter with little need for guidance
- You can work with people in different subsidiaries (UK, Singapore and Hong Kong)
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No MD08052019, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1879423
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778