Global IT Infrastructure Lead, Director
S$250000 - 300000 / annum
19 February 2019
IT and technology
Global industrial leader in more than 150 countries. Providing Automotive parts such as batteries, electronics, and HVAC equipment for buildings.
- Building and operating IT Infrastructure.
- Define Global IT Infrastructure strategy in areas of Server, Network and End-users devices.
- Ensure operational stability, high performance, cost effectiveness and manage stakeholder expectations.
- More details will be provided during phone call screening.
- True Global coverage experience.
- Ability to provide rationalization, standardization and compliance standards, with strong tech knowledge.
- Strategic thinker who can provide direction.
- People management.
- Excellent communicator. Dealing with senior, global stakeholders from IT to Business side.
- Prefer English-Japanese Fluency, Knowledge in Microsoft and Cisco Technology.
Apply TodayPlease send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number DK190219D, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778