Head of IT
SGD200,000.00 - SGD250,000.00 / annum
19 August 2019
IT and technology
Global MNC looking for a Head of IT to join their team.
- Building and operating IT Infrastructure.
- Define Global IT Infrastructure strategy in areas of Server, Network and End-users devices.
- Ensure operational stability, high-performance, cost-effectiveness and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Acts as the technical escalation point for problem/incident resolutions and managements.
- Ensure ideal network connectivity by proactively establishing network troubleshooting methods that can reduce cost and downtime.
- Work closely with the engineering team and departmental managers to determine the growth and maintenance needs of the network system
- BCP and Disaster responsibilities
- IT systems and data recovery and back up
- Prepare monthly reports and manage the IT budget for projects and activities
- Ability to provide rationalization, standardization and compliance standards, with strong tech knowledge.
- Strategic thinker who can provide direction.
- People management.
- Excellent communicator. Dealing with senior, global stakeholders from IT to the business side.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GT190819B, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. | Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778