Helpdesk Support L2 (1 year contract)
S$5,000.00 - S$9,000.00 / month
11 April 2019
Our client is a global interactive entertainment company delivering games, content and online services for Internet-connected devices.
The L2 Helpdesk Support is responsible for first & second line support including ownership of projects within these areas at the local sites.
Primary work task includes the day to day support with end users and other routine work that needs to be done on a daily basis at the local sites, this position has a high focus to VIP users based in Singapore.
Some examples of the daily tasks:
- Prioritize helpdesk tickets, email.
- Desktop / Laptop support for end users
- Infrastructure support
- Monthly Patching process is followed; Desktop /Laptops / Infrastructure
- On / Off boarding of users: create or inactivate user accounts, permissions, manage security badges
- Make sure server backup is followed
- Make sure conference rooms and other areas are up to date and functioning as expected
- Take action on different security / server alarms
- Asset management
- Update documentation within resp. areas regularly
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Ability to coach peers to become stronger IT members
- At least years of precious experience in a Helpdesk Support role
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No MD11042019, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1879423
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778