HR manager (Recruitment - 10 months contract)
SGD5,000.00 - SGD8,000.00 / month
31 July 2019
Finance and accounting
A US MNC in the legal industry is currently looking for a HR Manager to assist them with recruitment function.
Reporting to the head of HR, you will be tasked to handle end to end recruitment process which include:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on manpower requirements
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing potential applicants
- Managing offer process
- Supporting stakeholders on performance management process
- Managing lawyers' practicing certificate applications and annual renewal matters
- Involving with exit interviews
You should have a degree in HR or business administration with 5 years of relevant experience. Ability to manage and liaise with internal stakeholders is a pre-requisite. You should be committed and dedicated, have excellent organization and communication skills. You must also be a self-motivator and are flexible.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No SK0011078680, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Susan Koh EA Registration no.: R1107882
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778