Internal Audit - Manager
SGD12,000.00 - SGD14,000.00 / month
27 August 2019
Banking and financial services
Established MNC and a key leader in its industry is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Internal Audit talent to oversee its regional operations.
As part of the APAC Internal Audit team, you will be responsible for planning and managing the execution of financial, operational and strategic audits, as well as in providing inputs to annual audit plans. This includes documenting and reporting of audit findings, as well as training of in-country finance teams on internal control requirements.
You will be responsible in providing independent assurance that the Group's risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively. You will also focus on providing recommendations to management with insight into best practices and in establishing an operation that will further strengthen IA effectiveness within the Group. This can be achieved by preparing concise reports on observations and recommendations to the Board for corrective actions.
- Travelling requirement of 40-50% is expected (approximately 1.5 - 2 weeks every month).
- Ideal candidate should possesses IA experience in US MNCs and/or has exposure to Healthcare/ Pharma sector.
- Degree qualified with CIA/CPA qualification
- Has minimum 8 years of relevant Regional Audit exposure in MNC environment
- Ability to travel minimum 50% of the time
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GH10962153, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778