Internal Audit - Manager
S$8000 - 10000 / month
22 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an established Global Consulting brand, currently looking to hire a dynamic Internal Audit professional to drive Internal Audit solutions across client portfolio in the region.
Our client offers a stimulating career opportunity to Internal Audit professionals looking to work for a global organization that is strong in delivering internal audit, consulting and business risk solutions.
Portfolio would include the following
- Builds trusted relationships with C-level executives.
- Takes the lead role in maintaining primary contact with clients.
- Partners with clients to solve complex business problems and provides best in class audit advice and solutions.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel and seeks to further these relationships through quality product delivery.
- Understands clients' business and demonstrates technical competence in offered solutions.
- Identify opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimize client service capabilities.
- Actively discuss technical and industry trends, and seek opportunities to demonstrate and coach your team on the job.
- Seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel at various levels, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- Reviews, evaluates and tests controls in a wide range of environments across diverse industries.
- Communicates control strengths and weaknesses to the clients or internal audit engagement team and develops effective solutions.
- Ensures timely completion of assigned project phases.
- Ensures delivery of audit reports on findings and recommendations to senior management.
Successful candidates must have
- Professional Consulting firm working experience (current/prior)
- Exposure to competencies such as agile auditing, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), robotic process automation (RPA), digital transformation, ERP audit, cyber security aspects will be advantageous
- Degree qualified in Accounting or related field
- To have an inherent interest and experience in project management and team leadership
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GH10905553, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1217737
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778