SGD4,000.00 - SGD5,000.00 / month
31 July 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is an established Global Consulting brand, currently looking to hire a dynamic Internal Audit professional to support in Internal Audit solutions across client portfolio in the region.
Our client offers a stimulating career opportunity to Internal Audit professionals looking to work for a global organization that is strong in delivering internal audit, consulting and business risk solutions.
Portfolio would include the following:
- Reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing controls in a diverse range of audit client environment.
- Communicating control strengths and weaknesses to the client or internal audit engagement team and developing effective solutions.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned project phases.
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships.
- Apply understanding of business processes and technical skills to successful completion of audit assignments.
- Develop understanding of audit project requirements and client's businesses.
- Preparing audit reports on findings and recommendations to senior management.
Successful candidates must have:
- Professional Consulting firm working experience (current/prior)
- Welcome applicants from External Audit function
- Exposure to competencies such as agile auditing, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), robotic process automation (RPA), digital transformation, ERP audit, cyber security aspects will be advantageous
- Degree qualified in Accounting or related field
- To possess an inherent interest in project management
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GH11084814, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Hor Man Teng (Geraldine) EA Registration no.: R1217737
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778