IT, Senior Manager
SGD90,000.00 - SGD110,000.00 / annum
5 August 2019
IT and technology
Championing biodiversity across Southeast Asia, the client is a fully self-funded organization that is one of a kind in Singapore. It offers not just a unique work environment but exposure to meaningful projects.
- Responsible for the formation of the IT Project Management Office Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Procurement of IT systems, management of tender process, contract and vendor outsourcing.
- Oversee delivery of all project tracks in IT Master Plan Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Understand the digital transformation strategy, build roadmaps and establish timelines in adoption of cloud and modern technologies
- Experience in developing and managing IT PMO from ground up
- Experience in Agile / Waterfall methodology
- Experience in crafting tenders
- Must know change management processes
- Must be certified: COMIT, PMP, CITPM, Agile Scrum Master
- Hospitality industry experience will be a major plus
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GT190719B, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. | Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778