Market Risk Manager, Commodities
S$90000 - 120000 / annum
July 16, 2018
Banking and financial services
A reputable commodity trading organization is urgently looking for an experienced Market Risk professional in Singapore.
- Analyzing positions, extracting all underlying strategies, knowing their risk from all possible aspects (not just VaR) and being able to discuss it with the commercial team as well as management, pointing out potential risks ahead of occurrence.
- Reviewing structured transactions
- Observing and reporting adherence to trader mandates and limits imposed
- Working with the Risk Systems team to establish better practices
- Handling limit breaches, assisting in setting risk capital.
- Involved with the running and daily operations of the Middle Office for the platforms of interest.
- Managing Trading P&L production (Unrealized/ Realized Trading P&L Production - Physical, F&O, OTC, FX, including primary & secondary costs -, P&L Monitoring & Analysis)
- Price curve verification
- Production of exposures
- Regulatory limit observation
- Hold ownership of SE Asia balance sheet and line-up data bases to perform data verification, processing & analysis.
- Honors Degree/Masters in Finance, Business, or other relevant fields
- Intimate knowledege of a variety of commodities trading, especially commodities with a heavy physical component. Knowledge of specific commodities (Freight, G&O, Cotton, Sugar, Oil) desired but not strictly necessary
- 7-8 years' experience in Market risk and/or Middle Office (Product Control/Finance)
- Familiarity with variety of trading systems, e.g., Excel, QlikView, Risk systems
- Personable, well spoken, friendly, good in negotiating solutions, flexible.
- Speaks Proficient English and Mandarin
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number KH10536567, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1106582