Oracle Finance Process Lead P2P / OTC (contract)
S$6500 - 10000 / month
15 March 2018
Our client is a Japanese manufacturing company. They are looking for 2 Oracle Finance Process Lead (P2P and OTC) for a global implementation project (contract)
- As member of the Regional Oracle System Implementation Finance team, you will primary be responsible to drive and support the implementation of Oracle P2P/OTC function.
- You will need to process strong project management and stakeholder management skills as you will need to liaise with both internal (i.e. local finance and IT) and external stakeholders (i.e. Consultant) to monitor progress of tasks assigned and ensure project progress as per timeline set.
- You will also be required to work with IT consultant to provide timely solutions on P2P/OTC related system issues raised by local finance team in Cluster 1 and Cluster 2 companies.
- As the process lead, you will be required to provide training to end users.
- Degree in Finance or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in OTC or P2P function and systems
- Oracle implementation experience
- Strong in OTC and/or P2P Oracle module
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Able to travel 10-20%
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No MLJ10352522, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1547259