S$70000 - 80000 / annum
12 March 2019
IT and technology
A leading Environmental solution provider is looking for a process analyst to manage a diversified portfolio of applications related to the Sales & Marketing.
- Maintain and document key information related to the application/functionalities and the processes in place to manage them
- Create/generate/maintain complex training document and provide training where required.
- Provide solution expertise in analysis, implementation, training and change management for application enhancement.
- Build and improve user knowledge base
- Support super user network including the provision of application related advice and training, service request analysis and implementation, issue escalation to service managers
- 5 years of experience in business process related work (improvement, modelling, mapping)
- Strong ERP system understanding and familiar with RPA.
- Combined knowledge and interest mix between business and technology.
- Business process background and organization change management experience - focus on the accounting and cost controlling
- Structured and organized, combined with good level of coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding environment
- Analytical, team-player, proactive and highly committed
- Willing to travel for up to 2 weeks at a time
- Knowledge of risk controls
- Functional knowledge of any ERP system
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number SH120319B, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1110424
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778