Project Manager System implementation (9 months contract)
SGD8000 - 11000 / month
5 July 2019
Our client, a well-known company within the Insurance industry, is looking for an Project Manager for the implementation of a new brokerage system.
- Take on a leading role in the successful implementation of the new brokerage system
- Manage the full project life cycle and work with senior stakeholders to make sure that this project is seamlessly delivered
- Manage the stakeholder expectations around project scope, delivery timeframes and expected business impacts
- Be the main contact for Office staff during the implementation process
- Maintain vendor relationships and contact
- Coordinating testing
- Execute Business Process reengineering
- Using existing project management methodologies to successfully roll out the project.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science or IT.
- You have multiple years of experience working within the financial services industry.
- Min 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with the implementation of front-end systems
- You are a self-starter with little need for guidance
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No MD05072019, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Marie Dobbels EA Registration no.: R1879423
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778