Recruitment Consultant - Technology
6 September 2018
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 300 offices worldwide. In 2018, we were again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation.
Robert Half is committed to providing exceptional career and development opportunities to highly skilled and qualified Recruitment Consultants. We have also developed state of the art and creative online marketing programs which engage our clients and potential job seekers, working with global market leading suppliers and partners to deliver strong results.
We are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish on Friday
- Yoga every Thursday as part of our wellness program
Our Finance and Accounting permanent team, who specialise in sourcing high calibre finance professionals working with a variety of global brand and SME clients, are currently searching for a new team member to join our Singapore office.
As a Recruitment Consultant, in addition to partnering with existing clients, you will also add to your client portfolio through business development activities. This will include connecting to potential clients by phone, face to face meetings and networking within the Singapore business community.
No two days with Robert Half are the same, though some of the key aspects of your role as a recruitment consultant will include:
- Prospecting for new client business and building a strong network of contacts
- Actively engaging with clients and making recommendations regarding the top talent available
- Sourcing candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- Developing plans to achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team
We encourage our Consultants to view their 'desk' as their own business operating within the Robert Half business at large. As such, you will be trained on the optimum metrics by which to run and grow your business sequentially in order to improve revenue and ensure success. In return for your hard work, tenacity and dedication to meeting your performance goals, RHI offers a first class remuneration package, extensive training, unparalleled career development as well as access to both local and global recognition schemes.
What will make you successful in this role? You will ideally be an experienced Technology Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of individual billings, worked in business to business sales or you will have had a solid career as an IT professional and be looking to apply your Technology knowledge in this new and exciting career.
In particular, we are looking for someone who is:
- Exceptionally ambitious, with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of achievement
- Ethical in everything you do
- The ability to work within a team and be a self starter
- Passionate about building relationships with others, a propensity for excellence and strong work ethic are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
Our commitment to a positive workplace culture
At Robert Half, we value the importance of workplace happiness. That's why as a company we offer a productive work environment with a collaborative, innovative, and ethical work culture.
We foster an environment where our employees are motivated, energized and supported every step of the way through ongoing career development. Most importantly, we work hard to ensure our employees know that their work is highly valued.
We specialise in helping people just like you find the right role. Could you be right for us?
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Vinita Rathee, Internal Recruitment at [email protected] to organise a confidential chat.
Robert Half is an equal opportunity employer.