SGD2000 - 3200 / month
17 April 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Robert Half Singapore is founded in 1948, is the world's leading specialised recruitment firm and the first to provide placement services for Accounting, Finance and Information Technology professionals.
We have over 360 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America.
- Performing the candidate search in the market to identify the right candidates for clients and help build up a strong candidate pool
- Conducting high volume interviews to identify the right candidates
- Maintaining a strong relationship with candidates and the internal team
- Responsible for the research of the right candidates within the deadline
- Supporting consultant to coordinating between clients and candidates to provide all the relevant support
- Collaborating internally to provide good candidates/leads/market intelligence etc.
- Putting all the relevant information into the salesforce system under the guidance of the company
- Promoting the company image to the market as the ambassador of the company
- A bachelor's degree holder is a must and advance degree related to business and management is desirable
- At least one-year relevant working experience in the sales/business development environment, prior experience in the recruitment industry, a business to business sales environment or the finance or banking industry is a distinct advantage. The fresh graduate with passion to achieve success will also be considered
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A highly self-motivated individual who likes to take challenge
- A fast learner who can work under pressure
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No TL1704, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778