Research Manager - Management Resources
SGD4,000.00 - SGD6,000.00 / month
31 July 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the first and world's leading recruitment firm specialized in recruitment services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals. We have over 360 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998.
- The Management Resources team provides senior interim and project staffing services to our client.
- Solely responsible for candidate management as collaborating with client service manager who is liaising with clients.
- Develop the recruitment strategies to hire senior level of candidate based on clients' requirements.
- Build solid relationships with candidates to understand their technical skill set, motivations, strengths and weaknesses and career aspirations to be able to effectively place them in the right position.
- Search and attract candidate through various methods; referrals, advertising, networking, events, etc.
- Evaluate and shortlist the candidates by interviewing, testing and reference checking.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process and ensure both candidate and client are being managed.
- Provide advice to candidates and clients on the market place, trends and salary levels
- Participate in the events for candidates or clients, and local PR activities
- Develop the business relationships with relevant professional organizations
- Good understanding of Business Transformation and relevant projects
- Result driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-confident, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic, thrive in a competitive environment
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Team player
What we offer you
- Rewards & Recognition - your initiative and hard work will be rewarded. You will be offered industry-leading compensation and an uncapped commission scheme. We are committed to recognizing the contributions of outstanding employees throughout their career with Robert Half.
- Training & Development - we foster an environment where our employees are motivated, energized and supported every step of the way through on-going career development. Our on-boarding is second to none, geared towards setting you up for success. Most importantly, we work hard to ensure our employees know that their work is highly valued.
- Career Progression - developing a rewarding career is a key focus for Robert Half. We provide extensive training and professional development programs, offer clear career paths as well as global career opportunities.
- Work happy - we value the importance of workplace happiness. That's why as a company we offer a productive work environment with a collaborative, innovative, and ethical work culture.
- Workplace Wellness - your wellness matters to. We provide world class office environments and you will also enjoy up to 30 days of annual leave, family day (3 hours off per month) and off at 5pm every Friday.
Please send your resume with reference number Ref No JK2207, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778