Resource Manager - Management Resources
SGD4,000.00 - SGD7,000.00 / month
16 September 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Robert Half is a global recruitment firm specialized in Finance and Technology recruitment. We are experiencing huge growth in our Asia regions, and it is an exciting time to join the largest Professionals Staffing firm in the world.
Entrepreneur mindset in you? Like to achieve goals and the impossible? Want to make a difference in people's lives? Work in a fun and rewarding environment? Let's have a talk!
- The Management Resources team provides senior interim and project staffing services to our client.
- Solely responsible for candidate management as collaborating with client service manager who liaises with clients.
- Develop the recruitment strategies to hire senior level of candidate based on clients' requirements and to form own project team.
- Present the project and business to the candidates.
- Build solid relationships with candidates to understand their technical skill set, motivations, strengths and weaknesses and career aspirations to be able to effectively place them in the right position.
- Search and attract candidate through various methods; referrals, advertising, networking, events, etc.
- Evaluate and shortlist the candidates by interviewing, testing and reference checking.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process and ensure both candidate and client are being managed.
- Create a business case of candidates and pitch to clients.
- Ensure the quality of project and delivery of performance.
- Involve in performance management of associates.
- Provide advice to candidates and clients on the market place, trends and salary levels.
- Develop the business relationships with relevant professional organizations.
- Good understanding of various projects and business
- Result driven
- Business acumen
- Strong at persuasion and negotiation
- Great interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently under pressure
- Self-confident and thrive in a competitive environment
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
What we offer you
- Rewards & Recognition - your initiative and hard work will be rewarded. As a valued member of the Robert Half team, you will be offered industry-leading compensation and an uncapped commission scheme. We are committed to recognizing the contributions of outstanding employees throughout their career with Robert Half.
- Training & Development - we foster an environment where our employees are motivated, energized and supported every step of the way through on-going career development. Our on-boarding is second to none, geared towards setting you up for success. Most importantly, we work hard to ensure our employees know that their work is highly valued.
- Career Progression - developing a rewarding career is a key focus for Robert Half. We provide extensive training and professional development programs, offer clear career paths as well as global career opportunities.
- Work happy - we value the importance of workplace happiness. That's why as a company we offer a productive work environment with a collaborative, innovative, and ethical work culture.
- Workplace Wellness - your wellness matters to. We provide world class office environments and you will also enjoy up to 30days of annual leave, family day (3hours off per month) and off at 5pm every Friday.
Please send your resume with reference number Ref No JK090919, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. | Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778