Risk and Control
S$100000 - 120000 / annum
August 23, 2018
Banking and financial services
An established and reputable international bank is urgently looking for an experienced SOX professional in their Regional Finance Control department. It is additional headcount to the team.
- An understanding of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the COSO 2013 internal controls framework.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills with proven success in influencing business decisions.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and collaborate across a cross-functional team.
- Strong team player, self-starter and motivator, capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Successful candidate will be results focused, with high energy, flexible and with good work prioritization skills.
- Minimum 5+ years of accounting (BIG 4 experience is a plus), internal audit or operational risk management experience.
- Degree qualified from a recognized University
- CPA qualified is advantageous
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number KH10530321, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1106582