S$52500 - 82500 / annum
27 July 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a Japanese bank with presence in SEA. This role offers brilliant long term potential and a strong package of benefits including ongoing professional development. We are looking for someone who has strong financial reporting background and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the bank's continued success.
- To prepare the statutory accounts, corporate tax schedules, management accounts and MAS Regulatory reports such as MAS 649, MAS 610.
- To monitor and report to VP and HOD for changes/updates in Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, Relevant laws such as Banking Act, Income Tax Act, Company Act etc and MAS Regulatory compliance.
- To support in the implementation of new or changes noted above
- To involve in the new MAS 610 implementation project.
- To update the Accounts policy and procedure manuals.
- To prepare the daily regulatory compliance reports
- To support daily accounts operations duties such as journal input, system operation and other daily routine duties.
- To support any work-related duties assigned by HOD Control (Japanese) from time to time
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Prior working experience in Banks's MAS regulatory reports, statutory accounts, corporate tax schedules and management accounts
- Strong analytical skills and strong in excel.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number MT10555890, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1655697
Singapore1 Raffles Place #27-02
One Raffles Place Tower 1
SINGAPORE 048610 +65 6533 7778