Senior Credit Control Officer
SGD4000 - 4500 / month
2 May 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Robert Half is the world's leading specialised recruitment firm and the first to provide placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals. We are looking to hire a Senior Credit Officer.
The role is required to manage credit control activities of the company, ensuring invoices are settled according to agreed credit terms for Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Japan. Detailed responsibilities included:
- Managing your own portfolio of debtors whilst supporting team based projects and initiatives.
- Chasing debts owed by customers to ensure prompt payment is received.
- Ensuring cash is received from customers as quickly as possible after the date of sale.
- Resolving customer disputes over invoices.
- Conducting of credit checks on prospective customers and ensuring customers operate within their credit limits
You must at least have a solid 5 - 8 years of previous credit control experience and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. To be successful in the role, you have strong negotiation skills, meticulous and able to work independently.
Please send your resume, in WORD format and quote reference number Ref No BA020519, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778