Senior Credit Research Analyst, Financial Institutions
S$120000 - 160000 / annum
23 October 2018
Banking and financial services
International, leading independent credit research firm is urgently looking for a Senior Credit Research Analyst, Financial Institutions. Role is based in Singapore, covering Greater China region.
- Writing research reports on the credits under coverage. These may include detailed research initiation reports, brief company updates and reports on sector trends or market developments
- Meeting clients to discuss research views
- Meeting prospective clients to market the organisation's research products, in conjunction with their sales team
- Interaction with staff in their New York and London offices on research topics - weekly catch up
- Occasional overseas travel e.g. to visit the financial institutions under coverage or to meet clients
- 5 to 7 years' work experience conducting research on various financial sectors. The role will focus on the analysis of financial institutions in Greater China, but experience in covering other financial systems in Asia-Pacific will also be viewed favourably. A record of previous publications would be preferred.
- Undergraduate and/or post graduate degree, ideally related to finance or economics. CFA designation seen favourably.
- Experience conducting extensive financial modelling work.
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese (especially speaking and reading) as the candidate will be analysing Chinese financial institutions.
- Experienced in managing junior analysts; ability to work well in a small team.
- A record of extensive client and corporate interaction.
- Ability to multi-task, a strong work ethic and strong interest in the financial sector.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1106582
Singapore1 Raffles Place #27-02
One Raffles Place Tower 1
Singapore 048610 +65 6533 7778