Senior Cybersecurity IT Audit Manager
SGD110,000.00 - SGD172,000.00 / annum
31 July 2019
IT and technology
Voted to be one of the best 100 companies to work for in Fortune's 100 2019 list, our client provides consulting services to clients from various industries - from technology to internal audit.
- Audit experience in Information Security, IT infrastructure, IT production, UT operations, and Vendor Risk Assessments or another related field.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), software-as-a-service (SaaS), DevOps, virtualization
- Experience in IT Audit, IT Risk Management, Information Security and SOX Compliance
- Extensive knowledge of cybersecurity controls, technology governance, and risk assessments coupled with a strong background in Agile methodology.
- Experience planning and executing audits
- Experiential understanding of security monitoring activities, internal/external
- Knowledge of cloud technology, security and tools (AWS, Azure, containers, etc)
- Knowledge of Audit tools such as ACL
- Effective organizational, leadership, influencing and client management skills.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree in computer science, information technology, information security or related field
- Professional audit or information security certification (CISA, CISSP, GIAC, CISM, and/or CRISC)
- 7 years' plus experience in technology audits, systems engineering, cybersecurity risk controls, or related field.
- Professional services experience gained in a "Big 4" environment or professional consulting firms is a must.
- You enjoy participating in engagement sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing clients
- You will participate in the planning, preparing, coordinating and executing audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls within the Information Security and Information Technology departments and manage audit engagements.
- Assess the effectiveness of controls, risk management, and compliance governance processes.
- You are passionate about delivering client satisfaction and demonstrating a growing level of industry and product competency and can articulate their value to your clients.
- You understand the business environment and potential client base for your solution and industry.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GT090719A, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778