Senior Executive/Personal Assistant
SGD7,000.00 - SGD8,000.00 / month
27 August 2019
Finance and accounting
A US MNC in the healthcare industry is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant.
Supporting the Director, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Management and organization of Director's diaries
- Arrangement of flights and hotel bookings
- Handling expenses claims for key management
- Organising and coordination of events (Eg: Town Hall, team building, workshops)
- Handling office matters (such as renewing of office lease and renovation if required)
- Attending meetings and taking simple minutes
- Supporting other members in the management level on ad hoc basis
- Providing guidance to other EAs when required
You should have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant supporting senior management. You should have good interpersonal skills, are organized, have attention to details and are able to work in a fast paced environment. You must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No SK0011039535, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778