Senior Fund Accountant
S$50000 - 65000 / annum
July 3, 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a global bank with a reputation for making a mark in investment management. A great career opportunity is available for a talented Senior Fund Accountant with ambitions to play a key role in financial services.
- Serve as a lead for the day-to-day operations of a small- to medium-sized fund accounting support team, providing work direction and technical assistance on complex matters.
- Lead day-to-day accounting and net asset value (NAV) production functions (including NAV construction and validation, NAV review, dissemination and reporting activities) for more complex funds.
- Review data and assist in resolving escalated problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Track data and maintain accounting records for funds of higher complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Assist in establishing data maintenance and summarization processes to improve team efficiency and best support the accounting team.
- Lead team in preparing system-generated reports.
- Coordinate review of reports and the sharing of reports with accounting teams.
- Review work of junior team members.
- Regularly work with client staff to exchange information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives.
- Communicate data needs and answer client questions.
- Assist in identifying and implementing process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency.
- Support the achievement of team objectives.
With an impressive track record, you are now ready to broaden your skill set in a fast-paced environment surrounded by a likeminded team of professionals. You offer a brilliant combination of technical skills and business insights, yet you have the creative flair to suggest innovative strategies to improve recording and reporting methodologies and make a personal contribution to company growth.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number MT10519995, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.