Senior Manager-IT Audit-Cyber Security-Management Consulting
SGD120000 - 150000 / annum
8 April 2019
IT and technology
A global management consulting firm
- Participating in engagement sales opportunities and develop relationships with existing clients.
- Plan, prepare, co-ordinate and execute audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls within the Information Security and Information Technology departments.
- Manage audit engagements, assess the effectiveness of controls, risk management, and compliance governance processes, report on issues and recommend solutions to improve clients' around their IT and digital initiatives
- Provide audit advisory services for new and changing technology systems
- Passionate about delivering client satisfaction and demonstrating a growing level of industry and product competency
- Ability to articulate their value to your clients.
- Audit experience in Information Security, IT infrastructure, IT production, UT operations, and Vendor Risk Assessments or other related field.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), software-as-a-service (SaaS), DevOps, virtualization
- Experience in IT Audit, IT Risk Management, Information Security and SOX Compliance
- Extensive knowledge of cybersecurity controls, technology governance, and risk assessments
- Experiential understanding of security monitoring activities, internal/external
- Knowledge of cloud technology, security and tools (AWS, Azure, containers, etc)
- Knowledge of Audit tools such as ACL and Agile processes is a plus
- Effective organizational, leadership, influencing and client management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and excellent report writing skills
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number DK080419A, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778